Translating text

Dave W
記事COLON 12
登録日時COLON 火 30 9 2008, 19:18
お住まいCOLON Southampton, UK

Translating text

投稿記事 by Dave W » 火 30 9 2008, 21:32

Hi like my posts on the other forums, I'd just like to remind people of the ability for Google to translate English into the national language of the individual forum, Thus:

こんにちは、私はサンキューの英語のフォーラムで、それは私のギターの研究で私を支援しているあなたの記録のためだ。

Using the above I can thank local contributors for their efforts.Bravo :D :bye:
最後に編集したユーザー 1 [ Dave W ], 累計 0 回

Whooper
記事COLON 288
登録日時COLON 木 7 2 2008, 23:08
お住まいCOLON 東京

Re: Translating text

投稿記事 by Whooper » 火 30 9 2008, 21:56

Good evening dear Dave W,

Thank you for joining in our forum We welcome you heartily. Oh, you live in Southampton U.K. A famous port city, right? When I had worked in an engineering company, I was responsible for an international trade. I used to import industrial machinery via Southampton from U.K. companies. A container vessel sailed in 4 weeks to Kobe, Japan. What is a famous dish, fish and chips? Write to us freely

Best wishes :D
Whooper

Dave W
記事COLON 12
登録日時COLON 火 30 9 2008, 19:18
お住まいCOLON Southampton, UK

Re: Translating text

投稿記事 by Dave W » 火 30 9 2008, 22:45

Hi Whooper, many thanks for your reply & I'm delighted you know of my home & birth city.
To the fish & chips, which you already know about I'll add Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding and Cottage Pie (Its this dish that my wife has prepared for this evenings meal). Both are pretty much good old english dishes.

The city is a very busy containerised port but also home to several ocean going cruise liners. The Festival of the seas being the most recent addition. I hope toe following translation works out ok. :bye:

ハワイワーッと叫ぶと、返信には多くのおかげで、私が喜んでいる私のホーム&出産市の知っている。
は、フィッシュ&チップス、既に私はローストビーフ&ヨークシャープリンとコテージパイ(そのこの料理は私の妻はこの夜の食事を用意し、追加しますについては知っている) 。どちらもかなり優れている古英語の料理。

市は非常に忙しいですが、いくつかのコンテナ港にも海の家に行くクルーズ船。映画祭は、海の最も最近の付加されている。私はオクラホマには、次の翻訳作品を期待している。 :D